IIPL, with its technical command and rich experience spanning over a decade, has a distinguished clientele based in India and overseas. We have thus gained mastery in providing offshore Application Development Services on par with international standards and customized to meet our customers’ needs while helping to promote explosive growth in their businesses. Constant updation with the emerging trends in the industry helps us to improvise upon our approach, design and development to deliver slick, precise and practical end-to-end application development solutions. Innovative solutions using Microsoft and Oracle technologies are provided, be it requirement analysis, deployment or rollout, resulting in better execution of our projects.
Our custom application development covers a broad spectrum of technology areas spanning client server applications, object-oriented software, internet or intranet to legacy applications. We work in tandem with our clients to personalize applications according to their business requirements and provide advantages.
Our experience with a wide range of technologies and domains ensures that our application development methodology works and is adapted to your Company’s specific requirements. We devise a professional approach to project planning that optimizes yields by minimizing costs and maximizing IT returns.
We also offer Application Maintenance & Support by changing or enhancing software to meet changing or increasing business demands. Our consultants take a proactive approach to software support and maintenance, ensuring long-term use and stability. This approach, coupled with our efficient service delivery mechanism with a highly optimized on site-offshore set-up allows our customers to continually reduce recurring maintenance costs.
IIPL’s custom application development process includes all the phases of software development life cycle from translating business needs into project requirements to implementation and then post-production user support. Our technical and domain know-how helps our clients achieve flexibility, scalability, quality and access to market.
Our Application Development outsourcing services include
- Custom application development
- New application development
- Package application development
- Application Transition
- Application Support
- Application Enhancements
IIPL’s Application Development methodology corresponds to ISO, CMM, and CMMi frameworks and assimilates the best practices in the industry. The salient features of our Application Development methodologies are:
- Integration of the best processes and practices
- Flexibility in complying with customer specific or commercial AD framework
- A common Project Management framework for different project types / AD methods
- Robust process with suitable entry / exit criteria for full life cycle or phase level solutions.
- Automation of AD processes and usage of Metrics for process improvement.
IIPL’s successful quality journey began in the year 2000. The many milestones achieved by us are listed below:
- 2000 – Launched Courier Solution for one of India’s leading Courier Service Provider
- 2000 – Launched HR Management Solution
- 2003 – Deployed – Banking Solution For Co-operative Bank’s & Credit societies
- 2005 –2006 – Launched PROWESS ERP solution for Manufacturers
- 2006 – Launched ILMS – Logistics Software Solution for Logistics & Transport companies
- 2008 – 2010 ERP Solution for Contracting /Engineering /Logistics
- 2011 – Property /Mall Management Solution
- 2012 – Project Life Cycle Management Solution
Based on the type of a project, e.g. Development or Maintenance, there are standardized procedures documented in IIPL’s Quality department that are institutionalized in the organization. For development projects, IIPL standardized the usage of the below identified life cycle models. Every development project is supposed to analyze and adopt a suitable model at the beginning of the project.
- Waterfall model
- IIPL Software Life cycle model
- Prototyping model
- Incremental model
- RDCT (Requirements – Design – Coding – Testing) model
- Spiral model
For maintenance projects, IIPL standardized the usage of the “Maintenance RDCT” model. All the maintenance projects follow this model from the beginning of the project.
» Key Strengths
Strong and flexible project management framework that allows execution of development projects of varying sizes and complexities.
- Continuous innovation in developmental techniques within the organization.
- Specialized, highly trained resources and team.
- Use of cutting edge technology.
- Use of various appropriate tools in the project to improve productivity.
- Customizing of the processes according to the customer’s needs.
- Thrust on higher life cycle activities such as Requirement Gathering and Analysis, Design which helps in defining the work better, thereby reducing the scope changes at a later stage of the project.
- Robust processes & Methodologies
- Ability to provide long term support
- Mature transition framework
- Provision of continuous improvements
- Reusable components from our repository, to save time and effort.
- Reduced cost of operations
» Delivery Mechanism
Services offered by IIPL are either offshore (executed at IIPL) or on-site (executed at customer’s site) or the hybrid model, depending on the requirement of the customer and the phase of the project. The arrangement of on site and offshore service varies. Over the years, mature processes have been used to gather customer requirements clearly, then design and develop software and other services to meet the needs of the customer accurately. Processes are in place to verify and validate the work products and make appropriate deliveries to the customer as agreed to in the contract. Delivery is done through ftp, working directly on the customers’ servers, emails etc.