As an MEP contractor, you know that it’s a business’ imperative to create, manage, track, and share project documentation with project partners.
Cost data and cost codes are imported from your estimating solution (ms-Excel format) – no data re entry – and used to automatically create project logs and purchase orders, ensuring consistency and clarity as you track costs during a project.
All of your project documentation from contact information and schedules, tasks and events to project logs and change orders is stored in a single location and available for access from all authorized project team members from any location with an Internet connection.
Save time and effort and get off to a running start by using your estimate as the basis for your project. Transfer your bill of materials from your estimate to Prowess.ERP. You can use your estimate data and cost codes for your cost tracking, and create a project log and purchase orders without re-entering information.
Prowess.ERP for Contractors makes collaboration easy by letting your team view and update daily reports, project tasks and correspondence. By generating documents based on existing data – from material requests to PO’s, from RFI’s to change orders – your project will move forward with accuracy and in record time.
We know why you’re here.
- You’re buried in paperwork & managing HEAVY Excel sheets .
- You feel like you’re losing control of your day to day operations.
- You’re not sure when you’re making or losing money, or why.
- You’re tired of stressful relationships with your clients.
- You feel like you’re working more and enjoying life less.
We understand your pain!
The designers of Prowess.ERP software have worked in the contracting and software industries for over 15 years. We’ve been through it all, so we know exactly what you’re dealing with.
And we work with contracting professionals who use Prowess.ERP every day, to constantly improve and enhance the program to meet your needs.
Prowess.ERP for Contractors is an integrated electrical contractors estimating, accounting, and project management software specifically designed for small to medium contracting businesses. Integrated software means that you only enter data once, and data entered in one part of the program is available to all other parts of the system.
Prowess.ERP also integrates with other software, like Tally Accounting Software
Why Do You Need Prowess.ERP for contractors?
- Create better, more accurate Project Estimates.
- Manage your contracting Projects .
- Accurate job cost accounting
- Easy and timely job information Reporting
What’s The Benefit?
- Get organized. Get efficient.
- Present a professional image.
- Win more bids.
- Improve your customer relationships.
- Increase your profitability.
What Can Prowess.ERP for contractors Do?
- Enquiry Tracking
- Project Management
- Document Management
- Contact Management
- Financial Accounting